Friends, Feng Shui, Lo Shu are the two oldest forms of divine and mathematical ancient Chinese art of Vastu practiced world over. This art not only helps in predicting the causes of ill effects but also provides simple remedies to the problems. The 3×3 magic square has 1 to 9 numbers which are placed in such a way that sum total of all lines and diagonals comes to 15!! A detailed post on LO SHU- was posted earlier on this blog which has been liked and appreciated by my readers across various countries Please have a look at this blog post by clicking this link; https://parveensabharwals.wordpress.com/2019/12/03/lo-shu-%e0%a4%8f%e0%a4%95-%e0%a4%85%e0%a4%a6%e0%a4%ad%e0%a5%81%e0%a4%a4-%e0%a4%95%e0%a4%b2%e0%a4%be/
Today we are going to discuss the remedies of missing numbers in the Lo Shu grid for making our lives happier and better. Each direction i.e East, West, North, South, NorthEast, Northwest, SouthEast,and SouthWest has the significance of its own and the grid identifies all numbers from 1 to 9 with the directions. For example; Number 4 is associated with southeast direction and number 9 is associated with the south direction.
The under noted Table-A has been prepared to guide you to the direction, element, and significance of each number. Any missing number in the grid reflects some deficiency in the energy that causes problems in your life. Let’s take the example of Ms. Rosy whose date of birth is 21/03/1985.
You will see that numbers 4, 6, and 7 are missing in the grid. From the Table-A given below, you will be able to establish that these numbers have great significance in one’s life. Ms. Rosy may find issues in her life inspite of a very strong 2, 5, 8 combination of Earth elements in the grid. Lo Shu provides a very simple remedy for this ill effect. Just watch for yourself:
|Lo Shu No||Significance||Direction||Element||Remedy|
|1||career and life path||North||Water||Install a Water Fountain or Aquarium, Hang a mirror, wall clock on the east side wall of the living room|
|2|| Love and Relationship||South West||Earth||Place a Small green plant or put up a green bulb on the southwest wall in the living room|
|3||Ancestral Blessings, Family||East||Wood||Keep a wooden pen or keyring with you or install a wooden clock, green scenery on the east side wall of your bedroom or a wooden dining table in the house|
|4||Wealth, Property and Savings||South East||Wood||Keep a wooden pen, keyring with you. Install a wooden clock or Mountain pic without water on the southeast wall of your living room or a wooden dining table in the house|
|5||Health: Centre||Centre||Earth||Wear crystal balls, Hang Crystal chandelier in the Hall:|
|6||Helpful People, Travel and Friends||North West||Metal Yellow||Wear a Watch with a golden strap or install a Windchime with 6 goldenrods, a Yellow pyramid|
|7||Children and Creativity||West||Metal(Silver)||Hang Silver metal wind chimes having 7 rods on the west side of the living room. Place a white pyramid or wear a watch with a silver strap|
|8||Knowledge and Wisdom: North East: Earth:||North East||Earth||Wear a necklace or pendant of crystals. Keep a crystal lotus or crystal clock Or any small crystal show piece towards the Northeast side of your living room.|
|9||Fame and Aspiration||South||Fire||Put a red bulb in the South direction Or keep a red pyramid in this direction.|
Hi Friends, explore the power of Lo Shu by finding your own problems and solving in minutes too!!
Disclaimer: The material and information contained on this website/Blog is for general purposes only. You should not rely upon the material or information on the website as a basis for making any business, legal or any other decisions. Any reliance you place on such material is strictly at your own risk and responsibility
Interesting post attributed to Harvard economist David Deming. I have come across hundreds of books/blogs on the succesful people who help you to achieve goals by showing a path with stories weaved around their personal experiences. This is just an opposite direction telling us about the types of people who never succeeed at work.
This could be my first Experience and knowledge quickly lose their relevance and success in the workplace. Harvard economist David Deming studied occupational skills from 1980 to the present and found that those emphasizing social skills grew by 24% larger, while jobs requiring technical knowledge and expertise found little growth. Deming also found that wages significantly increased jobs that emphasized […]9 Kinds of People Who Can Never Succeed at Work — Inspirelife
लाल किताब (lal Kitab) with basic features of vedic astrolgy provides solutions and remedies to the various problems confronted by individuals in everyday life. Easy, cheap and effective way of remedial measures has made this great book worth a place in the life of everyone.
A few easy remedies are appended below for curing the ill affects caused due to Malefic position of planets.
People settled abroad may not find rivers or flowing waters for performing certain remedies due to strict rules in those countries. They can perform all these activities in any temple or isolated place with complete devotion. However these remedies should continue for 43 days to get best results under lal Kitab
SUN: Remedies of Malefic Sun
- Have a good moral Character
- Worship Lord Vishnu, Lord Rama or Lord Krishna
- Never accept anything in charity like Jaggery Gur, Wheat and Copper made items
- Throw Gur/Copper/wheat in flowing water or bury in isolated place
- Don’t have intimate relationship even with your wife during the day time
- Start any auspicious work after taking sweets and drinking water
- Blow off fire with milk than water
- Main entrance of house should be in east. Seek Vastu assistance if its not possible
Moon:Remedies on Malefic Moon
- Keep a vessel full of water or milk under your bed during night and pour the water in kikar tree
- Serve your mother well and seek blessings every morning
- Use silver utensils if possible
- Dont get married at the age of 24
- If moon in aries then don’t deal in dairy products
- if in aquarious Rashi then worship lord shiva
- Donate milk, rice or silver
Mars: Remedies of Malefic Mars
- Float revris or batasha in the river or distribute sweets
- Help your brother from time to time without public attention
- Respect and Keep giving red clothes to bhua, sister or maternal aunt
- Tuesday fast and donate Sindoor in Hanuman ji temple
- Throw masoor dal, honey or sindoor in river
Mercury: Remedies of Malefic Mercury
- Respectfully with folded hands float copper piece with hole in the river
- Float Moong dal in river
- Serve crow,dog and cow from your food
- Burry honey in a mud pot in a lonely place
- Clean your teeth with fitkari
- Floating of mud pitcher in river
- Pierce nose
- Wear a copper coin around neck
- Donate Green clothes and bangles to Eunuch
Jupiter:Remedies of Malefic Jupiter
- Eat kesar or apply on tongue or nabhi
- Apply turmeric or kesar on forehead
- Never get peepal tree cut and try to water peepal tree regularly
- Donate chana dal, Kesar, turmeric, gold in yellow cloth in temple
- Do Durga puja and Ganesh Puja
- Serve Food to poor girls
- Wear gold and yellow thread in neck
- Do not keep God idols at home if jupiter in 7th house
- water peepal tree and grow yellow coloured flowers.
Venus:Remedies of Malefic Venus
- Donate Cow or fodder to cows
- Donate in bronze vessel
- blue flower to goddess Saraswati on Friday evening
- Use perfume or aromatic scents on fridays
- Give misri,camphor, ghee and curd at holy place
Saturn:Remedies of Malefic Saturn
- Offer food to crows for 43 days
- Donate iron made items but wear a ring made of horse shoe in your middle finger
- Pour spirit, oil or wine on the ground during morning hours at the sunrise for 43 days
- Donate oil on saturdays
- worship Bhairon and donate wine in the temple
- Feed bread with mustard oil to dogs and crow. Donate black lentil, coal,leather goods,timber
Rahu: Remedies of Malefic Rahu
- Donate Radish in charity or float coal in water
- Joint family system should be preferred
- Try to locate dining table near your kitchen. Keep kitchen clean
- Dont harm your brother or sister
- Keep saunf or sugar in red bag under your pillow
- Keep gangajal at home and if pssible sprinkle gangajal in your house
- Keep silver box or silver coin with you
- Donate Red masoor to the sweeper or temple
- Float barley or coconut in the river
- Float wheat or barley equal to the weight of the ill person with malefic Rahu
Ketu:Remedies of Malefic Ketu
- Donate Sesame seeds in charity
- Donate white and black blankets made of wool in temple
- Apply kesar or turmeric on forehead
- wear gold around neck or wrist
- Wear silver in foot toe
- Give milk, rice red masoor in charity
- Do Ganesh Puja regularly
- Keep a black and white dog at home or feed such dog
Hi Readers, I will shortly come up with an art to read and analyse your own horoscope Find the hurdles and reasons which are effecting your life You will find solutions to fix the problems for better future all by yourself. Keep reading and commenting friends
It was in the afternoon of April 2010 that a young girl accomapnied by a burly smart guy was waiting outside my office. I remained preoccupied due to Audit work which follows evey year in Banks after annual closing at the end of a particular financial year. Attending to the queries of a team of auditors on the job, I looked up momentrily to find this girl sitting in the waiting area. Normally, any visitor is taken care of by the team of executives working in the Banking Hall but the girl looked restless and eager to get up and enter my cabin.
Sensing the urgency, I could see the girl reluctantly knocking and seeking permissiion to enter my cabin. Immediately excusing myself from the Audit team,I welcomed the visitors “Tell me! How can I help you” as I prompted her to intiiate the discussion. She was looking for an education loan from our Bank as no other Bank was entertaining her application for the unexplained reasons. As I dwelled deeper for the information, I found the guy more proactive and kept providing with half known facts which irritated me. “Please don’t interupt and let her come up with the reply”I had to rebuke him sternly with instructions to keep silent otherwise move out.
As she started narrating her stories, I got milder and more concerned about the genuine cause of her further studies. The guy was her fiancee and her father was an Auto driver. She was reluctant and not comfortable telling me about the status of her family particularly the profession of her father.However my efforts to make her comfortable and feel at ease attitude, could extract the whole information after interviewing her for about 30 minutes.
It was heartening to note that she was funding even her school education by doing some tuition work in the late evenings. She was very humble, honest having clear vision about her perceptions
More and more she unwinded the story, she looked relaxed and hopeful about her future education. She wanted to pursue her degree in Fine Arts but most of the Banks try to finance education loans to the potential Enginerers,Doctors and other high tech professionals for the only reason that their prospectus of getting good jobs in the country or overseas are better than those pursuing their careers in other verticals.
It indeed was a wrong notion of keeping their accounts safe for recovery. My experience in the Banking Industry believed in prompt and quick disposal of loan requests with a human face. A satisfied customer will always pay back the installments of loan regularly even if he/she is not sufficiently paid by the employer.
She was carrying documents about the ranking she got in the Entrance Exams, a provisional admission letter from the institute, evidence of her family income and academic record. She was a topper through out her schooling. After corrobrating her statements with the record, I was impressed and convinced about genuinenes of the case.
The decision was yet to be made as hierchy down the line, Loans officer responsible for compliling the proposal and recommending it for final approval needed to be discussed. But the smile on her face and satisfaction seen through her eyes spoke of the relief she was feeling after being heard with intense concentration and compassion. Advising them to sit and wait outside for a while, I took time to discuss the story with my staff who despite showing a few reservations agreed: though with an element of surprise!!
Although stuck up with the audit work which needed priority attention, she was advised to come back with the required information in a weeks time. In education loans, co-obligants are the parents as no tangible security could be insisted upon as per the prevailing guidlines. The Loan documents needed to be signed by her father as well. The designated day turned out to be saturday giving us just a few hours of working those days. The time slot was alloted to bring her father on saturday after she showed her reluctance due to peak hours of her father working on the weekdays.
Documentation and release of the initial instalment of the sanctioned loan amount took an hour or so. The girl with a cheque of 100,000/- in her hand wore an unbelievable benevolent smile on her face as if showing a trophy on winning the final race of her life.
The family looked very down to earth and obliged for prompt disbursement of Loan amount to the girl.
I am not writing this story to sing my own praises for this particular case but this was a routine during the entire length of my Banking career spanning over more than 35 years. I was never confronted with bad debts due to non recovery of Loan installments. This satisfaction goes on filling my heart with a sense of pride for doing my duty with purpose and empathy towards the deserving class of the society.
Dear readers, I would love to have your observations telling me what more should have been done. Kudos to the girl and her confidence for the efforts to find a way to continue her pusruit for higher education. My entire unit did a commendable job by going beyond the traditional barriers of not entertaining any fresh loans proposal during the audit work..
Happy reading and have a blessed day!!